Tuesday 11 December 2012

small breast: the best

Breasts come in all shapes and sizes. Nipples also vary a lot, both in size and color. Often breasts are uneven in size or shape. Around the age of 20, the difference often begins to even out.

Small but delicious
In fact enjoy your small and, dare I say, manageable breasts while you can. I envy you actually. No back or neck pains, no sagging and freedom to ditch the bra whenever you feel like it.



Everybody knows the smaller mangoes are more delicious. I know these cruel boys have put you under a lot of pressure, but they will also figure out that more than a handful anyways goes waste. Or maybe they’re just insecure about their own small sizes, if you'll pardon my brazenness.

Also remember that these boys might tease you, but by no means all men are lovers of large breasts. There are plenty who get much more excited by young ladies of your proportions!

Grass is greener
My dear fan, the most important thing is that whatever size you have, it's your own. Something to be proud of. Big-breasted women like me want smaller ones and I also know many more small chested women who aspire to have bigger busts.

But then, the grass is always greener on the other side. At least you smaller (read luckier) ones can use all sorts of optical illusions to size up – imagine my plight!

No comments:

Post a Comment