Friday 7 December 2012

I Broke My Family’s Cycle of Poverty- Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber: I Broke My Family’s Cycle of Poverty, Now “Want to Create an Empire” those were the words of  Justin Bieber in an exclusive interview “If I did not commit myself to music, my family would have languished in poverty” In a new,Justin says'wide-ranging interview with the Daily Mail, the superstar talks about what he’s learned from his upbringing, why he doesn’t go clubbing, and how he believes there’s nowhere to go from here but “down.” Speaking of his family’s financial problems, Bieber says, “My family are all poor, so the cycle would have continued. My kids would have been poor, and their kids would have been too.”
“I feel I broke the cycle, and when you get to break the cycle, you don’t go back,” he continues, adding, “If I hadn’t found music my life would have been bad.”
Now, says Bieber, he’s determined to “create an empire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment